Manufacturers worldwide are looking to gain a competitive advantage in 2022 by enhancing their customer service. They are rethinking how they interact with their customers to ensure a digital-first service experience and a proactive approach that builds customer confidence. But how can manufacturers identify strategic priorities and investments for the year ahead?
Join this webinar to learn how AlphaBOLD partnered with several manufacturers to implement their customer service management solution successfully by utilizing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Unified Service Desk, multi-channel service approach, and Microsoft Power Automate.
Common Challenges Addressed by Customer Service Implementation:
– Inability to turn customer feedback into action
– Low customer retention rate
– Failure to solve customer queries in a timely manner
– Inability to capture customer concerns across multiple service channels
– Inability to measure customer satisfaction
– Slow turnaround for responses
– Reduce incoming requests by enabling self-service
Hope to see you there! For more details or questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com