In today’s hyper-competitive business landscape, driving revenue and fostering long-term customer loyalty are fundamental for sustainable growth. Traditional approaches to customer success for low-touch accounts often rely heavily on automated systems, self-service portals, and chatbots, delivering a poor experience by neglecting the essential human element that builds strong customer relationships that produce better financial results.
With today’s business landscape constantly evolving, the cost to serve is increasing while the timeframe to land new accounts is lengthening, making your existing accounts a critical source of revenue. Building a deeper relationship with your current customers is crucial. But how?
Join TSIA’s John Ragsdale, Distinguished VP, Technology Ecosystems, and Tek Experts’ David Mangham, Head of Global Customer Success, for a highly-informative webinar to discuss:
- How and why traditional automation falls short.
- A different way to deliver human touch at scale in a cost effective manner.
- Results you can expect.
You will leave this session with:
- A new option to consider for increasing account coverage that drives results at scale.
- Ideas for blending onboarding, relationship management, and renewal tactics.
- Critical questions to ask yourself to see if this strategy is a fit for you.
This webinar is a must-join for executives, customer success managers, and professionals seeking innovative approaches to drive revenue through a scalable, human-centric customer success framework. We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
Head of Global Customer Success, Tek Experts
VP Strategy & Operations Customer Success,
Head of Customer Success Workspace – Americas and Japan, Google