CS has a seat at the table.
Now it’s time to take the lead.
New challenges CS leaders face:
– New limits on headcount and budget
– Pressure to increase net revenue retention
– Siloed and inaccurate customer data
– Limited CS operations resources
– Lack of visibility into which strategies are working and which aren’t
2 Days. 25 Speakers. No Cost.
– Leading strategies for CS in a down market
– The biggest opportunities CS leaders have today
– How top companies are scaling their CS teams globally
– Proven strategies to increase net revenue retention
– What Catalyst is building to power the future of Customer Success
Customer Success in a Down Market: How the CS function can thrive during times of economic uncertainty.
Data-Driven Customer Success: How leading CS teams are getting accurate data and translating that data into actions and results.
Customer Success Tech Innovation: How top CS organizations leverage technology to scale, drive results, and optimize their customer experience.