If your company has equipment on customer premise that you service, this webinar is for you.
As we face economic headwinds in 2023, many companies are falling back on the old, draconian cost-cutting methods—but this is a mistake. It’s not easy to spot where to cut back and where to find revenue in this environment. But TSIA can help.
Join Vele Galovski, TSIA’s VP, Support and Field Services Research, as he shares his findings based on industry trends and TSIA research to identify the core capabilities your organization must embrace to succeed in 2023 and beyond.
Key topics will include:
An overview of industry trends impacting companies that have equipment on customer premises.
- Potential scenarios in which your company can successfully navigate the challenging economic environment, including:
- Where to cut back without cutting into productivity or revenue generation.
- Where to find new revenue.
- Identify what must be true for your company to be successful in each scenario.
- Risks associated with the status quo and traditional cost cutting.
VP, Support and Field Services Research, TSIA
Director, Field Services Research, TSIA