Join us March 15, 2023
11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET
If your company provides remote services to customers to help them stand up and maintain access to your technology, this webinar is for you.
In 2023, we are clearly operating in uncharted territory. Traditional business models are being disrupted, a new post-pandemic workplace has emerged, and economic headwinds are leading to tech layoffs while we have two openings for every unemployed person in the United States. How companies respond will determine if they are going to be around for the next tech bubble or if they will cease to exist.
Support services will have to be at the forefront of this response. Is your organization ready?
Join Vele Galovski, TSIA’s VP, Support and Field Services Research, as he shares his research findings, based on TSIA’s benchmark data, highlighting this year’s support services trends and business challenges. He’ll also introduce the five pillars of support services – the keys to succeeding in 2023 and beyond.
Key topics for this 45-minute webinar include:
- Why this economic downturn is different from those in the past
- An introduction to the five pillars of support services:
- Support service delivery optimization
- Support service business model
- Self-service and knowledge management
- Improving the customer experience
- Talent management
- The 2023 support services capabilities heatmap
VP, Support and Field Services Research, TSIA