- JosephParticipant6 February 2023 at 3:52 pmPost count: 1
With these Easy steps you’ll be able to make a Wikipedia page for a book club :
1. Go to Wikipedia.org and click the “Create a New Page” button. This will take you to the New Pages page.
2. Find the “Books and Literature” category and click on it.
3. On the left-hand side of the page, type in “Book Club” as the article title.
4. Begin writing the article. Include information about the purpose of the book club, how it operates, how to join, and any interesting facts about the club.
5. Link to other Wikipedia pages related to the book club, such as books read, authors discussed, and related organizations.
6. Add an external link to the book club’s website, if it has one.
7. Add relevant images to the page.
8. Once you are done writing, click the “Preview” button to make sure everything looks okay.
9. When you are satisfied with the page, click “Save Changes” and your new book club Wikipedia page will be live!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.